Business Development Representative
About this Role
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, cold outreach, while meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you qualify, and pass along the lead to the appropriate sales representative to close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Help to drive interest and opportunities for the Arkestro Sales Team through outbound activities such as cold calling, emails and LinkedIn
- Pitch our company to potential customers and qualify leads before passing off to Account Executives
- Assist in marketing campaigns to drive attendance and interest for internal events such as Optimal, webinars, etc.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market through multiple tools such as Zoominfo
- Share qualitative and quantitative feedback with Business Development and Sales Leaders
- Continuously update our CRM to make sure all accounts are up-to-date
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role for an enterprise SAAS company
- Experience with multiple sales outreach channels (cold calling, email marketing, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Track record of achieving and beating sales quotas
- Strong working experience with Salesforce
- Usage of tools such as Zoominfo, Salesloft, Linkedin Nav, Google Suite, HubSpot or similar
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field, or equal in work experience
- Experience working for a procurement and/or supply chain software company
- Proven track record of appointment setting for large enterprises (Fortune 2000)
Arkestro is committed to providing our employees with a benefits package designed to give you the flexibility you need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. Arkestro offers our employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary and startup equity
- Medical insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO
- We are highly supportive of flexible work hours
- We are a remote-first team, but we like to get together for team building, design sprints, and customer visits
- A one time allowance of $1,500 for home office supplies
- Annual budget of $1,000 for learning and development
- Diverse, inclusive, highly collaborative, and vibrant culture
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Arkestro reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice.