Sales Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Bolster turns the security paradigm upside down and removes threats and digital risks before an attack occurs. Our protection extends beyond the enterprise to customers and partners. Our approach is the antithesis of today’s cyber defense strategy, which is to wait for an attack than try and prevent it. Or worse, assume you have been breached and hope you can detect it. We leverage the power of AI to apply deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing to identify criminal intent on millions of web pages daily. We tirelessly monitor the Internet to find malicious web pages that could cause harm and remove them. We empower companies to take back control of the Internet by continuously eliminating the threats that threaten their business, customers, and brand.
We are just getting started, and the future could not be more exciting. We’re growing the team in all functions as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey. We are looking for A-list talent who will have a meaningful impact, solve new challenges, and take ownership of the future of Bolster. If this is you, apply and join our team!
* Own Bolsters’ inbound and outbound sales demand generation strategy, identify areas for improvement in our approach, and build new messaging and workflows to ensure the team is properly trained/equipped to successfully perform against our goals.
* Analyze SDR team activity and performance data to find opportunities to improve qualification and success rates with new tactics, tools, and campaigns.
* Determine staffing levels to support annual goals, recruit new SDRs, and lead the recruiting process to shape and grow the team. * Motivate individuals and the team to exceed targets through coaching and mentorship.
* Accurately forecast and report on the state of your business to guide focus across Sales Development, Marketing, and Success.
* Work cross functionally with other teams on key initiatives
* Regularly report on both team and individual metrics
* Stay close to content and product launches at Bolster, and regularly update outbound messaging and tactics to reflect our expanding value proposition.
Location: MUST live within a commutable distance to Santa Clara, California
* Proven track record of at least 5+ years in sales and business development, with a consistent history of exceeding pipeline targets with high quality leads.
* Demonstrated ability to think creatively and be entrepreneurial in reaching out to prospects to setup initial and follow up meetings. Self-starter who is very proactive and works collaboratively with others.
* Extremely diligent, detail oriented and organized.
* In-depth understanding of SaaS products and services, with experience in B2B sales.
* Leadership, mentorship, or previous coaching experience Excited by attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining top-tier talent
* Highly effective communication skills, with ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and strong presentation skills
* Thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and fast-paced startup environment
* Team-player mentality, hard-working, and the ability to be authoritative when necessary.
* Feel a deep sense of ownership, accountability, pride, and passion for your work
* Experience with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable
* Data-driven, highly analytical, lead through influence, are a structured thinker
** Please note that this role requires in office/ in person collaboration up to 4X a week. **
Bolster creates a Next-Generation Fraud Prevention SaaS platform & CheckPhish community platform based on pioneering work in Artificial Intelligence-based phishing and scam detection systems.
Bolster protects the world’s top brands like Zoom, Dropbox, Uber, LinkedIn, Roblox, and other Fortune 500 customers. We are funded by top-tier investors led by Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital. Our team has over 100 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Lacework.
Our AI/ML technology protects regular citizens from bad actors on the internet, using industry-leading deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning models for highly accurate real-time detection & automated takedown of fraudulent sites at the internet scale.
We also brought our technology to the community with CheckPhish, https://checkphish.ai. It is a free tool that protects millions of consumers from daily phishing, fraud, and fake sites. Charities, non-profits, social benefit corps, and schools are targets too. To aid the world, we will give our technology & services for free or at cost to any approved charity, non-profit, or social benefit corporation.
Our work is challenging but fun. We're all about shipping elegant, high-leverage products. Bolster cares deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our unique culture. Our inspiring proven leaders are hiring great people, providing super benefits, and impacting the world!
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE REQUIRES IN OFFICE COLLABORATION/ATTENDANCE 3X A WEEK ****
Learn about our cultural values: https://bolster.ai/about-us
What we offer:
-Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
-Catered Lunch through Forkable
-Monthly "coffee break" stipend for our remote team members
-EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
-Flexible time off
-10 Paid Holidays