Sales Development Representative
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in-row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest fastest-growing companies in the world.
Are you ready to catapult your career in a role that offers not just a job, but a journey? Nestled in the serene Santa Cruz mountains lies an opportunity to be a pioneer in the digitization of finance at Paystand. Embrace the spirit of Silicon Valley with a twist of historic Guadalajara charm, as you step into a company whose trajectory is as exhilarating as it is exponential, celebrated by our successive appearance on the Inc. 5000 list and our groundbreaking acquisition of Yaydoo.
At Paystand, we're more than just a company; we're a crusade. Our mission? To revolutionize enterprise capital efficiency with our avant-garde "Payments as a Service" platform, leveraging the might of the cloud, the innovation of blockchain, and the transformational capabilities of FinTech. We're trailblazing a path where transactions are seamless, cash flow is swift, costs are cut, and our clients' revenue reaches new heights.
The Role: Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Your Launchpad to Success
As an SDR, you are the navigator charting the course for potential clients through the enthralling landscape of our platform. Your mission is to spark curiosity, cultivate prospects, and lay the foundations for enduring partnerships. By strategically syncing our solutions with client needs, you'll set meetings that mark the beginning of lucrative collaborations and a change in how business payments are driven today.
Why Paystand Is Your Next Career Milestone:
Career Evolution: Your growth is our blueprint. At Paystand, your trajectory is fostered by leaders who once stood where you do now - ready to mentor you toward a horizon of opportunities.
Collaborative Culture: United in our pursuit of excellence, we devise strategies as a team, ensuring your voice is not just heard but valued.
A Data-Driven Approach: Harness insights that sharpen your strategies and bolster your targets, all while exceeding benchmarks that underscore your contribution to our collective success.
What You'll Do:
- Craft and hone the target list of businesses that align with our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Be the maestro of meetings, orchestrating interactions between potential clients and our Account Executives.
- Co-create compelling narratives with our team to effectively communicate our unique value proposition.
- Embrace the art of cold outbound outreach, through cold-calling, emailing, and social selling strategies.
- Tackle objections and follow through with persistence.
- Achieve and exceed weekly quotas that contribute to our ambitious growth objectives and high standards.
Who You Are:
- A local talent, ready to immerse yourself in our Guadalajara hub. (Willing to commute daily to our offices).
- Driven by ambition, self-motivation, and an insatiable curiosity for sales and leadership.
- A communicator par excellence, with the power to persuade and the grace to engage.
- Agile and adaptive, ready to pivot with poise in dynamic scenarios.
- A professional, unphased by the rigors of high-volume outbound communication (Cold calling, and cold emailing).
- Detail-driven, with an appetite for knowledge and continuous self-improvement.
- A hard worker by nature, ready to compensate in grit what you may temporarily lack in knowledge.
- Previous experience with CRM tools such as Apollo.io, HubSpot, or Salesforce.
- A history of smashing quotas or a rich background in sales.
- Familiarity with the financial landscape, including AR and ERP systems, is a plus.
- Engage with supportive leaders dedicated to unlocking your potential.
- Advance your career in an environment where your progress is our priority.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) & sick days.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks and paid lunch in the office.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Your own equipment & tools.
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***