Strategic Account Manager - UK
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
AiFi, a globally leading AI provider, empowers retailers worldwide to scale autonomous shopping solutions with 100% computer vision. Powered by the most cost-effective and flexible method of deploying cashier-less technology solutions, AiFi’s camera-only platform enables businesses to provide a frictionless checkout experience to their customers. AiFi’s technology works through cameras and computer vision to allow quick and efficient shopping for various store formats across multiple global retail segments.
AiFi’s solutions adapt to numerous verticals, including convenience stores, sports and entertainment venues, universities, workplaces, and travel retail. AiFi customers include: LA Clippers, Golden State Warriors, NASCAR, Florida Panthers, Aldi, Compass Group, Zabka, and many more. AiFi now has the highest number of store deployments globally with over 100 active stores. The company has raised a total of $80 million from investors including Qualcomm Ventures, Verizon, HP, Mithril, Duke Angel Network, Cervin Ventures, TransLink Capital, and Plum Alley.
About the Team
AiFi is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role expanding our business in Europe! This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and be part of a global startup leading digital transformation in retail. Our client-facing team is a small, motivated group responsible for engaging some of the largest, most innovative retailers in the world and securing revenue generating partnerships. It is a very hands-on, cross-functional team that collaborates closely with Product, Engineering, Legal and Marketing.
About The Role
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategy, project planning and relationship management with our Europe clients. You will grow existing partnerships, engage C-level executives, and support the rollout of new products and store launches, collaborating closely with internal teams. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of company offerings and qualify new business opportunities.
Things you will do
- We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Develop, manage, and grow relationships with existing clients
- Educate, evangelize, and guide our clients from PoC to successful adoption of our autonomous retail technology
- Drive and prove technical capabilities and business value of AiFi’s platform by working with clients to build business models and measure established working KPIs
- Work within and across orgs to execute client specific needs (API integrations, customized reporting, co-marketing, support) and develop new opportunities
- Operate ‘in the weeds’ helping our clients problem solve at an operational level and relay feedback and insights to internal teams
- Prepare all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs), guide and direct implementations as the key client contact
- Grow existing accounts by continuing to build relationships and push the AiFi solution into more physical stores
- Work with the Product and Technology teams to ensure customer feedback is incorporated into future product development efforts
- Build and nurture pipeline of leads, and vet prospective new AiFi clients
- 5-7 years' experience in consulting / strategy / business development / tech / account management / sales or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience building and managing a multi-million dollar book of business or equally sized internal projects
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Technical aptitude and passionate about technology
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Passion for Retail (actual experience a major plus)
- Engaged and informed vision of the future of commerce (we want your brain working with us!)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with AI, machine learning and enterprise-grade software
- Strong CRM organization and reporting (Hubspot experience preferred)
AiFi enables reliable, cost-effective, and entirely frictionless shopping with AI-powered computer vision technology to provide an unrivaled experience for retailers and customers around the globe. AiFi has partnerships with leading retailers worldwide such as Aldi, Sodexo, Carrefour, Zabka, Morrisons, and Compass Group to create customized autonomous shopping experiences with flexible integration and entry options.