Systems Integration Manager
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
AiFi, a globally leading AI provider, empowers retailers worldwide to scale autonomous shopping solutions with 100% computer vision. Powered by the most cost-effective and flexible method of deploying cashier-less technology solutions, AiFi’s camera-only platform enables businesses to provide a frictionless checkout experience to their customers. AiFi’s technology works through cameras and computer vision to allow quick and efficient shopping for various store formats across multiple global retail segments.
AiFi’s solutions adapt to numerous verticals, including convenience stores, sports and entertainment venues, universities, workplaces, and travel retail. AiFi customers include: LA Clippers, Golden State Warriors, NASCAR, Florida Panthers, Aldi, Compass Group, Zabka, and many more. AiFi now has the highest number of store deployments globally with over 100 active stores. The company has raised a total of $80 million from investors including Qualcomm Ventures, Verizon, HP, Mithril, Duke Angel Network, Cervin Ventures, TransLink Capital, and Plum Alley.
- Responsible for all aspects of HW Systems Integration to include: Planning, Quoting, Forecasting, Staging/Configuration, Delivery logistics, SI project-site contracting, Internal SW engineer coordination, Post-integration transition to others/ expense reconciliation/process improvement review
- Collaborates with AiFi, SI, and Custom contacts to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget
- Collects project site information from AiFi PM and Design Planner to forecast HW and SI skill/labor/tool/time requirements and plan budgets
- Arranges site surveys with Customer to confirm accuracy of plans. This includes Measurements, obstacles, building access and structure, ceiling and server location conditions, cabling pathways, entryways, network availability/bandwidth and Escalates all site survey discoveries/underlying issues to adjust plans and avoid risks during deployment
- Maintains constant communication to confirm timelines and adjust for advancements/delays
- Works with HW Coordinator to ensure all HW is ordered and delivered
- Arranges for SI resources to stage/configure, kit, deliver all HW
- Partners with PM/SI to manage task list, schedule resources, and transitions to others
- Reports on daily progress on installation and escalates to address any risk to timeline or budget. This includes Processes any Change Orders for approval and Makes all efforts to minimize delays and set proper expectations for resolutions
- Reports HW positioning changes to Design Planner to edit project plan drawings
- Monitors the project site to confirm the SI follows all best practices and requirements for safe working conditions
- Partners with PM to recap each project to validate expectations, expenses, and constantly enhance process
- Experience managing Low Voltage Cabling/Network Infrastructure installations
- Experience participating in construction calls/environments and adding input/value into those meetings
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Consider yourself a Sports Fan
- Experience managing Large Single Sites
This position is open to remotely based, work-from-home candidates who will join a team supporting projects primarily in their region (Europe or North America) and, on occasion, in other regions.
AiFi enables reliable, cost-effective, and entirely frictionless shopping with AI-powered computer vision technology to provide an unrivaled experience for retailers and customers around the globe. AiFi has partnerships with leading retailers worldwide such as Aldi, Sodexo, Carrefour, Zabka, Morrisons, and Compass Group to create customized autonomous shopping experiences with flexible integration and entry options.