Partner Development Manager (West)
About The Role:
To accommodate our rapid growth, Anvilogic, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated Partner Development Manager to help expand our partner ecosystem on the West Coast. This is a key position within our Sales Organization and will report directly to our Director, Channel Sales. This mission driven team is responsible for enabling our partners, driving alignment and engagement, and helping partners scale with new routes to market. The PDM role offers an exciting opportunity for an individual to make a substantial impact on our organization while providing significant potential for career growth and development.
- As an early member of our rapidly expanding channel organization, your main focus will involve recruiting, nurturing, and broadening critical partner relationships in the Western region, accelerating Anvilogic’s high-growth sales targets across the entire partner ecosystem, spanning resellers, technology partners/ISVs, systems integrators, and managed service providers.
- Collaborate with Sales and Channel leadership to develop and execute strategies that support Anvilogic’s growth plans, by implementing enablement strategies.
- Focus on driving global sales results within key partners, expanding critical relationships, and actively collaborating with the field on identifying new partnership opportunities and staying engaged throughout the entire opportunity life cycle.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work seamlessly across multiple departments, including sales engineering, marketing and operations to ensure a cohesive approach in managing partner relationships.
- Manage forecasts, and establish and track metrics from channel partner data sources to conduct regular partner reviews, and nurture strategic relationships.
- Regular travel is anticipated, including partner offices, enablement workshops, and participation in various marketing events.
- High energy, reliability, self-motivation, a sense of urgency in their actions, and a consistently positive, can-do attitude.
- Can demonstrate the ability to make an impact on our partnerships, and possess a strong potential for career growth and development.