Director/ Sr Director Channel and Alliances
ArmorCode’s mission is to help build the safest software possible–no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it.
The ArmorCode platform is purpose-built to address the biggest problems in application security and vulnerability management, and is loved by customers of all kinds: from fast-growing cloud-native businesses to marquee Fortune 500companies and #1 brands across multiple categories.
Our organization is powered by exceptionally talented professionals who bring fresh ideas and passion to their roles, believing that nothing is beyond reach when we apply our "5H" principles: Hungry, Humble, Hardworking, Honest, and Human. Through their work and professional relationships, ArmorCoders commit to excellence and experiences that leave an impression.
Building a diverse community is at the core of our philosophy–both in our workspaces and in the field. As a proud host of The Purple Book Community and a dedicated sponsor of the AppSecCon conference series, ArmorCode aims to leave the software security world better each day.
A dedication to innovation and starry ambitions is the source of ArmorCode's accelerating success story. We are honored to hold numerous industry accolades like the SINET 16 and TiE 50 awards, as well as multiple Nasdaq spotlights.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
a) Channel and Partner Strategy:
- Establish the channel strategy that is in sync with the larger GTM strategy of ArmorCode
- Determine partner strategy to build and grow ArmorCode’s presence across all key market segments and regions to achieve business targets.
b) Market Mapping & Channel Recruitment:
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, loyal, scalable resellers regionally. Gather market data and identify untapped market potential.
- Cultivate strategic alliances with technology and industry partners to enhance the company's cybersecurity offerings.
c) GTM with Partners, Onboarding and Training:
- Understand our partners’ businesses, and develop strategies and incentives to make them more profitable through our partnership. Develop joint business plans with the partners.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new partners, Develop the training and Armorcode GTM within the Partner ecoystem
- Workcross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment, operational coordination and evangelization of partner strategy.
- Coordinate and conduct sales and technical training for partners.
- Balance our internal services team for quality and program development with external partners for service delivery and scale.
d) Measurement and Evaluation of Partners and Channel Effectiveness
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate partner needs. Track, measure and report-out on channel effectiveness against targets, and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Ensure channel and partner lead tracking in CRM, manage channel conflict proactively through well defined policies.
e) Relationship Management and Account Management:
- Be a trusted advisor to partners and build relationships with their teams.
- Ensure ongoing account management and upsell via the partners
f) Demand Generation and Joint Marketing Programs:
- Partner with Demand Gen to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive channel leads, pipeline and deal progression. Develop joint messaging and value propositions that highlight mutually beneficial relationships and value to the end customer, along with repeatable sales enablement programs and toolkits.
- Develop joint marketing programs
KPI’s for the Role
As with all roles in the Sales Department the Director/Sr Director Channel and Alliances participates in the core Sales KPI’s.
Why you will love it
- Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle.
- Unlimited PTO: We offer unlimited paid time off policy to ensure employees can take care of their personal needs and recharge.
- Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences. You will have an option to
- Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance to support the overall well-being of our employees.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered
- Demonstrated progressive channel leadership experience globally within the AppSec/Vulnerability Management/DevSecOps software industry.
- Experience building and managing channel programs in multiple regions around the world(Americas, EMEA, APAC, US Public Sector)
- Have experience and existing relationships with such partners as GuidePoint Security, Optiv, Trace3, WiPro, Deloitte, KPMG, etc.
- Demonstrable track record of success in worldwide channels strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecasts.
- Experience in a high-growth, start-up organization. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and corresponding team members.
- Record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- High caliber, seasoned, dynamic personality.
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with them (Hungry, Humble, Hardworking, Honest and Humanity)
- Stakeholder Management and Cross Functional Collaboration
- Commercial Acumen, Ability to develop ROI models.
- Relationship Builder
- Problem Solving Mindset
- Player and Coach
- Detail Oriented
- Resilience and Managing Conflict
Travel : ~30%-40% travel globally during the first year. The travel is expected to taper down in the second year.
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other