ArmorCode’s mission is to help build the safest software possible–no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it.
The ArmorCode platform is purpose-built to address the biggest problems in application security and vulnerability management, and is loved by customers of all kinds: from fast-growing cloud-native businesses to marquee Fortune 500 companies and #1 brands across multiple categories.
Our organization is powered by exceptionally talented professionals who bring fresh ideas and passion to their roles, believing that nothing is beyond reach when we apply our "5H" principles: Hungry, Humble, Hardworking, Honest, and Human. Through their work and professional relationships, ArmorCoders commit to excellence and experiences that leave an impression.
Building a diverse community is at the core of our philosophy–both in our workspaces and in the field. As a proud host of The Purple Book Community and a dedicated sponsor of the AppSecCon conference series, ArmorCode aims to leave the software security world better each day.
A dedication to innovation and starry ambitions is the source of ArmorCode's accelerating success story. We are honored to hold numerous industry accolades like the SINET 16 and TiE 50 awards, as well as multiple Nasdaq spotlights.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
Calendar and Schedule Management
- Effectively manage complex calendars for 3 senior executives including the CEO, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings, ensuring optimal time management. Manage personal appointments for the CEO.
- Plan and organize domestic and international travel, including itineraries, accommodations, and necessary travel documents.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between executives and internal/external vendors, managing emails, calls, and messages.
- Draft, edit, and format various business documents, reports, and presentations for executives.
- Prepare and communicate agendas in advance of meetings..
- Plan, coordinate and help execute offsite meetings end to end.
- Track and reconcile executive expenses, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Assist with special projects, research, and data collection to support executive decision-making.
KPI’s for the Role
- Meeting Efficiency
- Travel Coordination
- Communication Support
Why you will love it
Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers
Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle
Unlimited PTO: We offer unlimited paid time off policy to ensure employees can take care of their personal needs and recharge
Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences. You will have an option to
Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment.
Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team
Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance to support the overall well-being of our employees
Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other productivity tools.
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of their Executive
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Networking skills
- Organizational & Administrative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Gatekeeping and negotiation skills
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected category. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background or characteristics. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.