Senior Solution Engineer
ArmorCode’s mission is to help build the safest software possible–no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it.
The ArmorCode platform is purpose-built to address the biggest problems in application security and vulnerability management, and is loved by customers of all kinds: from fast-growing cloud-native businesses to marquee Fortune 500 companies and #1 brands across multiple categories.
Our organization is powered by exceptionally talented professionals who bring fresh ideas and passion to their roles, believing that nothing is beyond reach when we apply our "5H" principles: Hungry, Humble, Hardworking, Honest, and Human. Through their work and professional relationships, ArmorCoders commit to excellence and experiences that leave an impression.
Building a diverse community is at the core of our philosophy–both in our workspaces and in the field. As a proud host of The Purple Book Community and a dedicated sponsor of the AppSecCon conference series, ArmorCode aims to leave the software security world better each day.
A dedication to innovation and starry ambitions is the source of ArmorCode's accelerating success story. We are honored to hold numerous industry accolades like the SINET 16 and TiE 50 awards, as well as multiple Nasdaq spotlights.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales support for qualified opportunities and POC (proof of concept) process for the ArmorCode solution.
- Deliver technical presentations of the offering to new potential customers
- Collaborate with the Sales team to plan and implement sales strategies to win business.
- Remain up-to-date on ArmorCode's solution and product releases.
- Provides support at Events, trade shows, and user group meetings as SME
- Stay on top of the role's administrative aspect–timely CRM updates for the POC/POV activities.
- Lead whiteboarding sessions and/or work independently to map requirements to valid use cases that are addressed by ArmorCode product capabilities.
KPI’s for the Role
- Number of PoC Successfully Completed.
- Demo environment updated with new functionality.
- Working with the PM team on new requirements to win opportunities.
Why you will love it
- Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle
- Unlimited PTO: We offer unlimited paid time off policy to ensure employees can take care of their personal needs and recharge
- Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences. You will have an option to
- Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team
- Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance to support the overall well-being of our employees
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered
- Total experience of 5-8 years of Solution/Sales Engineering.
- Knowledge of cyber security, especially around application security and testing tools (e.g., SAST, DAST, SCA, Secret Scanning, Infra tools, Cloud Security tools etc.)
- Good understanding of developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong sales acumen
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Networking skills
- Organizational & Administrative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected category. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background or characteristics. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.