Security Analyst, Threat Hunting
India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2023
As a security analyst in the threat-hunting team, you will uncover phishing and scams on the internet, social media, and the dark web through Bolster's proprietary and open-source tools. You will support Bolster's customers through online threat hunting, analysis, and threat actor attribution.
Role & Responsibilities
- Detect phishing and scams on the internet, social media, and dark web for Bolster's customers
- Monitor, analyze and create reports for customers based on your findings
- Work with multiple teams across the organization
- Train Bolster's automated phishing and scam detection engine
- Follow processes laid out by your team lead/ manager
- 2+ years of experience in the space of cybersecurity
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with SLAs & deadlines
- Worked with open-source technology in cybersecurity in the past
Good to Haves
- 1+ years of experience in the space of detecting online phishing
- Past startup experience
We are funded by top-tier investors led by Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital, with participation from Cyber Mentor Fund, Nexxus Venture Partners, and Rain Capital. Our team has over 100 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Anomali, and Open DNS.
Our AI/ML technology protects regular citizens from bad actors on the internet, using industry-leading deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning models for highly accurate real-time detection & automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We also brought our technology to the community with CheckPhish, https://checkphish.ai. It is free and protects millions of consumers from phishing, fraud, and fake sites every day. Charities, non-profits, social benefit corps, and schools are targets too. To aid the world, we will give our technology & services for free or at cost to any approved charity, non-profit, or social benefit corporations.
Our work is challenging but fun. We're all about shipping elegant, high-leverage products. Bolster cares deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our great culture. Our inspiring proven leaders are hiring great people, providing super benefits, and making an impact on the world!
Learn about our cultural values: https://bolster.ai/about-us
Bolster Inc. is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, our communities, and the public. Therefore, we require that all employees be fully vaccinated with an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.