Cypress Test Automation Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Bolster turns the security paradigm upside down and removes threats and digital risks before an attack occurs. Our protection extends beyond the enterprise to customers and partners. Our approach is the antithesis of today’s cyber defense strategy, which is to wait for an attack then to try and prevent it. Or worse, assume you have been breached and hope you can detect it. We leverage the power of AI to apply deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing to identify criminal intent on millions of web pages every day. We tirelessly monitor the Internet to find malicious web pages that could cause harm and remove them. The platform provides the industry’s fastest detection and automated takedowns of online scams, doing the work of hundreds of analysts and paralegals in only minutes. Within 3 minutes and without human intervention, Bolster is able to automatically identify and take down scam websites in real-time, with true zero-day detection capabilities. We empower companies to take back control of the Internet by continuously eliminating the threats that threaten their business, customers, and brand.
We are just getting started, and the future could not be more exciting. We’re growing the team in all functions as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey. We are looking for A-list talent who will have meaningful impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of the future of Bolster.
We write great software and sweat the details, focus on impact, and create a harmonious culture. Creating elegant products begins with lots of prototyping and iteration to explore the problem space. It culminates in the careful attention to edge cases and error handling, polished code, and great tests to ensure that we ship a reliable product that never compromises data integrity or security.
Every Bolster software release helps protect millions of everyday users online. We're all about shipping high-leverage projects, even if they're risky or novel. We care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our engineering culture.bad actors on the internet, using industry-leading deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning models for highly accurate real-time detection & automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
About the Role:
- Developing and maintaining Cypress-based test automation frameworks for web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and design effective test strategies.
- Integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins for continuous testing.
- Work with AWS services to configure and manage test environments.
- Perform API testing using tools like Postman or equivalent for RESTful web services.
- Create and manage test data for PostgreSQL/SQL databases and perform database testing.
- Identify, document, and report software defects and track their resolution.
- Troubleshoot and debug test failures, working closely with developers to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with other QAs and development teams to define test cases and test data.
- Maintain automation-related test documentation, test plans, and test cases.
- Stay up to date with the latest Cypress and automation testing trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in Git/Bitbucket for version control and code collaboration.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Knowledge of AWS services for test environment setup and configuration.
- Strong SQL database skills for data validation and database testing.
- Experience with API testing tools and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for ensuring software quality through automation.
- Experience with performance and load testing.
- Knowledge of additional testing tools or frameworks.
- Familiarity with AWS-Xray and Grafana dashboard.
- ISTQB or similar testing certification is a plus.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for test automation, quality assurance, and a desire to make a significant impact in software development, we encourage you to apply.
We are funded by top-tier investors led by Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital, with participation from Cyber Mentor Fund, Nexxus Venture Partners, and Rain Capital. Our team has over 100 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Anomali, and Open DNS.
Our AI/ML technology protects regular citizens from bad actors on the internet, using industry-leading deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning models for highly accurate real-time detection & automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We also brought our technology to the community with CheckPhish, https://checkphish.ai. It is free and protects millions of consumers from phishing, fraud, and fake sites every day. Charities, non-profits, social benefit corps, and schools are targets too. To aid the world, we will give our technology & services for free or at cost to any approved charity, non-profit, or social benefit corporations.
Our work is challenging but fun. We're all about shipping elegant, high-leverage products. Bolster cares deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our great culture. Our inspiring proven leaders are hiring great people, providing super benefits, and making an impact on the world!
Learn about our cultural values: https://bolster.ai/about-us
Bolster Inc. is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, our communities, and the public. Therefore, we require that all employees be fully vaccinated with an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.