Senior Account Executive
Why join Conveyor?
At Conveyor, our mission is to make the ‘worst job in cybersecurity’ a walk in the park.
Today, answering security due diligence questionnaires and sharing security info to build trust with prospects before they will buy a vendor’s software is a critical piece of the B2B sales cycle, but it is “demoralizing” and “painful” for infosec and sales teams (real quotes we hear). AI can do anything these days, so why are teams still bound to manual processes and dated tooling?
That’s why we built Conveyor – a customer trust platform powered by generative AI – to ensure that when a customer asks a vendor ‘Can I trust you?’, they get their question answered instantly and on-demand (with no sweat for the teams managing the process).
We’re a remote company with team members across the US (and Canada!) passionate about building a diverse team of talented people who achieve great things together, regardless of location.
We’re obsessed with establishing strong customer relationships and engage with customers regularly to develop products that actually solve their problems. Teams at Carta, PagerDuty, Productboard and more use Conveyor daily to automate their security reviews.
Internally, we create space for feedback, gratitude, and celebrating wins and we foster a safe environment for teammates to take risks and bring their whole self to work. If you’re excited about seeing the impact of your work with an amazing team and product, we’d love to have you on board!
Sales @ Conveyor
You’ll be a founding member of the sales team, reporting to our VP of Sales and working closely with Operations, Demand Generation, and Customer Success. You’ll be expected to manage the entire sales cycle: inbound/outbound lead qualification, discovery, presentation, POC, and contract negotiations.
You will help build our Sales team from the ground up. Our goal is to continue to grow ARR exponentially, and improve our conversion throughout the sales process. You will be selling predominately to decision makers in Information Security and Sales Operations/Engineering. This is a vital role in building pipeline and revenue for the company. The ideal candidate is a persistent self starter that is coachable and can handle the ambiguity that comes with a fast-paced, early-stage startup.
What you'll do:
- Grow ARR by closing opportunities with net new logos
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead qualification to contract negotiation and signature.
- Work with Customer Success on account transitions for onboarding
- Efficiently respond to, and qualify, inbound marketing leads
- Manage and execute outbound prospecting campaigns, including cold calls, emails, social engagement, etc.
- Create and present sales plans to sales leadership on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with Sales Ops and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Provide feedback on processes and recommend areas for improvement
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily KPI’s
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Senior AE closing new business/logos
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- Must be able to qualify inbound leads and generate outbound opportunities
- Proficient on multiple sales stack platforms (GSuite, SFDC, prospecting platforms, call recordings, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach; able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- A self-starter: when you see a need, you address it
- Collaborator: you enjoy working with others and helping whenever possible
The total compensation range estimate for this position is $250,000 - $280,000 plus equity. At Conveyor, we aim to pay in the 75% percentile of all companies of a similar size in the US.