Email Marketing Specialist
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for driving product awareness for Paystand. Responsibilities include coordinating, creating, and deploying emails that utilize email marketing best practices. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced B2B email marketing specialist with a strong understanding of email marketing strategies and tactics.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders teams in determining the email marketing campaign calendar.
- Develop and implement email campaigns that drive sales opportunities and pipeline through regular campaigns.
- Analyze performance data and communicate email channel engagement and ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree related to marketing and 3+ years of email marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- 2+ years of experience executing email marketing campaigns within HubSpot, preferably as an administrator.
- Firm understanding of email deliverability and inbox placement best practices.
- Ability to write short-form, conversion-optimized content for marketing emails.
- Ability to design email templates, including a working understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated ability in running email and landing page A/B tests.
- Experience implementing email nurturing throughout the lifecycle of the customer journey.
- Strong understanding of email marketing, and experience managing email programs with high levels of email segmentation.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools like Google Analytics and Looker.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to handle the planning and execution of multiple projects.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish.
- Proficient with Google Suite.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) and sick days.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks and paid lunch in the office.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment and tools.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning and education programs.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***