Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
As the SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for driving product awareness for Paystand through organic search channels. Responsibilities include coordinating, deploying, and managing SEO initiatives that utilize the SEO best practices and drive sales opportunities and pipelines. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced B2B SEO specialist with a strong understanding of SEO best practices, strategies, and tactics.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders teams in determining the content needs for SEO.
- Develop SEO strategy for identifying and prioritizing high-value keywords and SEO initiatives identifying the next best Analyze performance data and communicate channel engagement and ROAS.
- Creating and executing SEO strategies that traffic all the way to revenue.
- Diagnosing technical website issues and recognizing optimization opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree related to marketing and 3+ years of SEO experience with a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- Firm understanding of SEO and CRO best practices
- Strong experience with link building and content marketing including: content ideation and execution; link prospecting, outreach, and promotion.
- Demonstrated ability to improve organic search traffic.
- Demonstrated ability to improve website conversion rates through optimization strategies, tactics, and testing.
- Google Analytics certification and experience using GA4.
- Familiarity with popular SEO tools such as Moz, Buzzstream, SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc.).
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) and sick days.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks and paid lunch in the office.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment and tools.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning and education programs.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***