Head of Solutions
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in-row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest fastest-growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Head of Solutions to lead our dynamic team. The role oversees the delivery of our solutions from pre-sales conception, to development of proposals, and the actual delivery of solutions into our customers’ production environments. The ideal candidate will be deeply versed in financial technology and payment solutions, with a history of creating and delivering industry-leading payment products tailored to our client's needs. Solution teams are primarily based in Scotts Valley and Guadalajara so limited travel will be required.
- Pre-Sales Support:
- Lead the Pre-sales technical team in support of Sales and Channel initiatives.
- Showcase Paystand’s solutions in line with our mission that was described above while building our technical credibility with client executives.
- Client Engagement & Consulting:
- Collaborate with sales and customer success teams to decipher client needs.
- Offer expert consultation for optimal payment solutions.
- Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Liaise with product, engineering, support, and sales teams for seamless solution integration.
- Relay field feedback to guide product evolution.
- Team Leadership & Development:
- Recruit and mentor solution architects and specialists.
- Cultivate creativity, problem-solving, and a client-first mindset.
- Solutions Delivery:
- Head the team for solution implementation post-pre-sales by providing a rigorous project management approach
- Oversee the allocation of resources given competing demands from onboarding customers
- Advocate for creating replicable implementation templates ensuring product usage.
- Client Success & Retention:
- Partner with client success teams for smooth onboarding and solution adoption.
- Continuously monitor and enhance client satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field (Master's preferred).
- 12+ years in fintech or payments industry leadership, emphasizing solution design.
- History of crafting and rolling out successful payment solutions.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with an executive presence.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams in a high-speed setting.
- Resilient, innovative problem-solver.
- 135,000 USD - 165,000 USD salary base + stock options.
- 401k plan.
- Generous PTO.
- Catered Lunches Daily and unlimited snack wall.
- A passionate, driven team that values fun.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***