Technical Support Analyst
Paystand is a dynamic and rapidly growing company with roots in the serene Santa Cruz mountains and a footprint extending to vibrant tech hubs like Guadalajara, Salt Lake City, South San Francisco, and Minneapolis. Recognized three years in a row on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies and bolstered by the recent acquisition of Yaydoo, Paystand is at the forefront of innovation in FinTech.
As a venture-backed organization, we take pride in being a top innovator in the industry. Our mission is to transform capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our revolutionary "Payments as a Service" platform. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies, including internet, blockchain, and FinTech services, we digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and create new revenue streams for our clients.
By joining Paystand, you become part of a team that values innovation, growth, and excellence. We are committed to fostering a dynamic work environment where your skills and talents are not only recognized but also contribute to the continued success of our company.
Paystand is looking for a customer-facing Technical Support Analyst. In this results-driven role, you’ll own the triage, review, assignment, and resolution of merchant-reported technical issues with a laser focus on meeting or exceeding SLAs.
You’ll use your analytical and critical thinking skills to increase operational efficiency through systems, processes, and the creation of materials like FAQs and best practices that help customers quickly resolve their issues for themselves.
A successful candidate will be a customer-first, resourceful, team-oriented problem solver with great attention to detail who thrives on meeting deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Paystand Platform and how that ties into customer expectations and needs
- Respond in a professional and service-oriented manner to support inquiries, requests, or complaints to reach an agreeable resolution through any support channel necessary.
- Quickly synthesize data to troubleshoot, investigate, diagnose, and resolve technical issues
- Engage in client discussions when necessary to ensure issue resolution is completed in a satisfactory manner
- Following up with clients to confirm the problems have been resolved
- Work with Support leadership to develop new processes to improve the efficacy of the Support function
- Manage multiple support tickets at the same time in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive reaction times
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure that support is correctly resolved, and product feedback is incorporated into the product roadmap
- Create assets like FAQs, rapid response text, and email templates that make it simple and quick to respond to customer inquiries and issues consistently and professionally - in partnership with the Help Center team.
- Achieve quarterly goals
- +3 years of front-line technical support experience, implementing processes, providing content, and creating documentation preferably in a SaaS environment
- BA/BS or equivalent job experience
- Deep understanding of Customer Support and achieving goals and metrics
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Experience writing, proofreading, and editing
- Experience producing and organizing content with a logical flow
- A strong sense of empathy – you are attuned to hear the question behind a question
- Incredible precision, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong data analysis, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated experience using Zendesk or similar tools
- Experience in a fast-paced customer-facing position (preferably technical customer support with a SaaS solution)
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems and ERPs like Salesforce, HubSpot, Jira, NetSuite, Sage, Magento, WooCommerce, Xero, or QuickBooks
- Experience working in finance or accounts receivable
If you're passionate about driving change in the FinTech landscape and being part of a company that is shaping the future of digital payments, we invite you to explore opportunities with Paystand.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience manifests in diverse ways, skills are transferable, and passion is a powerful driver. Your journey and skills are unique, and we value the richness that diverse perspectives bring to our team.
More than a resume, we prioritize a genuine commitment, impactful contributions, and the ability to thrive in our dynamic, collaborative environment. We are enthusiastic about providing you with opportunities to learn and grow within this role. If your experience aligns closely with what we're seeking, we encourage you to apply.
We celebrate the belief that diversity in backgrounds and thoughts fuels better problem-solving and fosters more creative thinking. Our commitment to adding new perspectives to the team reflects our dedication to innovation and inclusivity.
Your journey is important to us, and we look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to our team at Paystand. Feel free to reach out; we can't wait to hear from you.
All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***