Senior Treasury Analyst
Ratio is a new kind of financing and trading platform, which is reinventing the way that subscription businesses leverage capital to fuel growth, hiring and expansion. Ratio allows the core asset of any subscription company, their customer contracts, to be traded for upfront cash. For subscription companies this allows them to optimize their capital structure using Ratio without dilution or debt, while still utilizing other forms of capital to grow their business. We are disrupting venture financing and creating a new trillion dollar asset class for investors.
As a location agnostic team we are building a team of A+ players who are motivated by the desire to build exceptional products and culture. Ratio is currently financing SaaS companies out of a $500 Million facility with the backing of some largest asset managers and top tier VCs who were early investors in companies like DoorDash, AppLovin, Forge Global.
Ratio is founded by two experienced entrepreneurs, Ashish Srimal and Mason Blake, who have both founded and exited their past companies. Their backgrounds bring a wealth of knowledge and experience after having spent more than 20 years in Silicon Valley.
We are an early stage startup in stealth mode looking for founding team members to make a massive impact and contribute significantly to the foundations of our company.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be involved in all aspects of treasury operations and will support critical initiatives to facilitate Ratio’s cash movement. You will be responsible for day-to-day cash movement for loan servicing, managing Special Purpose Vehicle lockboxes, accounts reconciliation, loan repurchases, setting up and managing new bank accounts, documenting all domestic and international disbursements, payments and reconciliations. You will collaborate daily with the Risk Team and Sales Team as well as Debt and Equity Investors, our customers and banks. Our ideal candidate is someone who excels in a startup environment, can juggle multiple projects and finds creative ways to tackle new issues. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of cash management experience, strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and preferably a BI tool such as Tableau
Responsibilities of Sr. Treasury Analyst:
- Record, monitor, perform P/L reporting and bank account reconciliation of lending activity for Ratio’s products
- Manage and monitor bank accounts and lead the creation and implementation of third party ACH/Wire templates
- Monitor and maintain cash accounts by leading daily cash management, processing, reconciliation and reporting
- Perform cash forecasting of Ratio’s special purpose vehicle(s)
- Process and monitor borrowing activity associated with debt warehouse(s) domestically and internationally
- Oversee timely processing of cash disbursements to vendors, salaries and other benefit payments
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, investor covenants and credit policy in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Assist with the development of system and process enhancements and completing special project initiatives
- Assist in managing operating relationships with the company’s banks and investors
- Support month-end close processes and related management reporting deliverables
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related discipline with 2+ years related experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, best practices and industry approaches within the Treasury and Financial management fields
- Previous financial services experience in a lending domain is a plus
- Experience in cross border payments is preferred but not required
- Prior fintech/startup experience is preferred but not required
Ratio is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to Ratio ’s success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.