Accounting & Finance
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
We are seeking a Staff Accountant who is not only experienced and motivated to solve problems but will provide excellent customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for the payables process and recording of accounting transaction, performing balance sheet account reconciliations and account analysis, as assigned. We are looking for someone who has strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, thrives on process improvement and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment to support our growth. This role will report to the Controller.
This is a hybrid role, with some expectation to be on-site in the San Mateo office
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable, resolving invoice discrepancies, and maintaining vendor records.
- Monitor and manage the accounts payable inbox for invoices, statements, and vendor correspondence.
- Code invoices to the appropriate expense accounts and departments.
- Set up new vendors in NetSuite/Tipalti in compliance with company policies.
- Process vendor payments through Tipalti.
- Reconcile credit card statements and code expenses to the appropriate account and department.
- Process all employees expense reports in Expensify.
- Perform and prepare various reconciliations and analysis as part of the month-end close process, including those related to bank activity, prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, and other assets and liabilities (as assigned).
- Assist in accounts receivables and cash collections, especially managing customer PO tracking.
- Assist with annual audits, and other reporting requirements.
- Year-end 1099 processing.
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed.
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite, Tipalti, Expensify, Salesforce - preferred but not required
- High proficiency in Excel
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, high level of intellectual honesty, and willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- Strong communicator with ability to clearly convey complicated information to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle different tasks.
- A curious personality with a focused orientation on both the “What” and the "Why"
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.