Customer Success Manager
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for assisting SnapLogic’s North America West Enterprise customers in initial onboarding and use of the SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform. This role will be a single point of contact for priority response and escalation management and will take proactive ownership of critical issues, helping drive to satisfactory resolution. The CSM will be responsible for customer renewals and also assist SnapLogic’s sales teams to identify new upsell opportunities.
This role will require expertise across a wide range of skill sets including problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, expert organization and prioritization, and cross-team collaboration. You must demonstrate expert communications and change management skills, have broad experience with account management including renewals and upselling, and have a working knowledge of software-as-a-service applications.
The CSM is a unique role to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. SnapLogic is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing complex customer environments and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
This role requires the candidate to live in the San Francisco Bay Area, with the ability to travel to local customer sites.
What You'll Do:
- Be named to SnapLogic’s North America West customers and own the technical and post-Sale relationship with them.
- Lead the onboarding, knowledge transfer and training efforts.
- Conduct executive business reviews (EBRs) with customers to drive value from the solution and jointly plan for extending its use within the enterprise.
- Work with Sales and Professional Services matrix resources to ensure proper technical guidance, project management and functional support.
- Own the success and adoption of a defined group of accounts. This will include responsibility for renewal of account as well as identifying upsell opportunities.
- Coordinate, as needed, with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Sales Engineering, Professional Services.
- Works with Development and Product Management teams to champion/prioritize customer bugs and feature requests.
- Use information to report status back to customers in status updates/meetings/reports.
- Understand when an incident needs to be escalated to the next level of support, senior leadership or to a vendor.
- Continuous introduction of new products and features to customers.
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers to design and inform new features and capabilities.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to travel within the San Francisco Bay Area to customer sites.
- Enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and professional.
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Track record of delivering results in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience working cross functionally, ideally with Sales, Professional Services, Engineering and Product Management.
- Strong sense of ownership and high attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of XML, basic level understanding of REST and SOAP principles.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Workday, Hadoop, Oracle, SAP, integration and related technologies is beneficial.
- Understanding of ETL pipelines using custom and packaged tools.
- Proven success at enterprise software startups in a customer success role.
- Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively.
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.