Accounting & Finance
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join our accounting team. The Senior Accountant will support the accounting team by ensuring transactions are recorded accurately, accounts are reconciled, and financial statements and analysis is prepared timely. The Senior Accountant must have strong understanding of US GAAP, keen attention to detail, sound judgment and eagerness to learn and contribute. This role will report to the Controller.
This is a hybrid role, with some expectation to be on-site in the San Mateo office.
What You'll Do:
- Gather and analyze data needed to prepare journal entries in various areas such as expense and bonus accruals, ASC 842 leases, capitalized software, equity and stock-compensation, foreign exchange revaluations, consolidations, and more with quick turn-around time and high level of accuracy
- Reconcile balance sheet reconciliations, including independent research of all items to ensure completeness in assigned accounts
- Prepare monthly flux analysis over income statement and balance sheet
- Prepare monthly consolidate financial statements
- Support external audit requests for annual audit
- Assist in drafting footnotes to consolidated financial statements and prepare related support schedules
- Interact with outside auditors and project management of annual audit
- Perform ad hoc projects as requested
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with NetSuite
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- Prioritizes competing workloads and meets tight deadlines
- You challenge the old ways of doing things and enjoy challenging the status quo to optimize processes and systems to drive continuous improvement in yourself and within your function
- Possesses effective project management skills
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Team player
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in a high growth startup and public company environments
- Great with Excel/ Google Sheets
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.