Vice President Marketing
Stream Security’s platform constantly models enterprises’ cloud environments, empowering security teams to detect, investigate, and respond to threats in real-time. Leveraging an event-driven architecture, the platform pinpoints how threats emerge and demystifies the impact of remediating them instantly.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We're backed by top global top-tier VCs well positioned to execute our vision. We are looking for excellent individuals to join our journey and build a legacy.
Stream Security seeks a dynamic and experienced VP of Marketing to lead our marketing efforts. As the marketing leader, you will drive the company's growth by developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies that resonate with our target audience and differentiate our solutions in the market.
Reporting to the CEO, you will help scale the business and bring a proven track record of success in developing world-class marketing strategies and building & and elevating Stream's brand in the Cybersecurity space. Stream Security’s VP of Marketing will be a strong storyteller and category creator focused on customer growth and advocacy with a proven track record of partnering with Sales and Product to achieve measurable revenue growth and building and leading high-performance teams in a growth-stage environment.
The VP of Marketing role will oversee; Demand Generation, Brand Management, Go-to-Market Strategy
,Inbound Marketing ,Product Positioning and Messaging, Content Marketing, Field Marketing
, Social Media, PR, and Conferences.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the company's overall marketing strategy in alignment with business objectives. Provide visionary leadership to drive the marketing team toward success.
- Collaborate with company leadership, helping define company marketing strategy, including market positioning, branding, and messaging.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies that effectively position the company's products or services in the market. Drive product messaging, differentiation, and sales enablement.
- Run our communications & and PR effort to get Stream Security's messages and news visible to everyone. Work with an agency partner.
- Managing the brand’s public image by communicating with the media, conducting market research, and performing brand analysis
- Lead demand generation efforts to generate qualified leads and support revenue growth. Develop and manage campaigns that span online advertising, marketing automation, and other relevant channels.
- Run our trade conferences effort, selecting the shows to attend, negotiating, executing the full preparation, and overseeing the total ROI we will get from these activities.
- Establish KPIs and metrics to measure marketing effectiveness. Regularly assess and report on marketing's impact on revenue and other relevant business metrics.
- You will develop multi-touch campaigns that utilize relevant channels to engage with and nurture conversations with target accounts; working closely with our sales teams to ensure successful follow-up and conversion that supports revenue targets for new client acquisition.
- Assessing potential new markets for the brand, developing strategies to enter them, and managing the entry process
- Plan our speaking opportunities to drive media coverage and understanding of Stream's differentiation.
- Identifying and nurturing buyer intent will be an important part of your responsibilities.
- Facilitate and orchestrate the creation of relevant content (blog posts, video posts, speaking events).
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing marketing team. Foster a collaborative and innovative culture that drives continuous improvement.
- Collaborate closely with sales, product development, and other relevant departments to ensure alignment between marketing strategies and overall business goals.
- Proven experience (7+ years) in product-focused marketing leadership roles within the cybersecurity space, preferably within the DevSecOps or software development industry
- +5 years experience in leading marketing positions, demand generation, corporate communications, and media relations.
- +5 years Experience in enterprise SaaS start-ups specifically in the Cloud Security/ DevOps domain.
- Strategic thinker with hands-on experience and hands-on execution capabilities.
- Proven track record collaborating with agencies.
- Proven track record in delivering successful multi-channel campaigns in a corporate or agency environment focusing on Cloud or SaaS technologies.
- Native-level English proficiency with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme agility and a strong bias towards action (you will need to roll up your sleeves and produce one minute and zoom out and strategize the next)
- Experience supporting international sales teams.
- The strategic mindset to balance short-term needs with longer-term vision
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Stream is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring the best with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
- Stream Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.