Platform Team Leader
Stream Security's platform constantly models enterprises' cloud environments, empowering security teams to detect, investigate, and respond to threats in real time. Leveraging an event-driven architecture, the platform pinpoints how threats emerge and immediately demystifies the impact of remediating them.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We're backed by top global top-tier VCs well positioned to execute our vision. We seek excellent individuals to join our journey and build a legacy.
As part of our rapid growth, we seek a passionate Platform/DevOps engineer with a strong programming background. You will develop, scale, and maintain our production environments in this role. Also, you will be able to perform backend development in Python for our microservices-based SaaS solution.
The ideal candidate should be a team player, have context-switching solid abilities, and have a constant desire to learn and automate away from manual efforts.
- 5+ years of experience as a Platform/DevOps engineer in a production environment, preferably from a startup company.
- 1+ years of experience in software development with a high-level programming language. Python - Advantage.
- Ability to learn a business domain at a fast pace
- Experience in leading an engineering team
- Proven hands-on experience with Kubernetes, including networking, utilizing Helm charts, and autoscaling – A must.
- Extensive experience with a primary cloud provider. AWS – Advantage.
- Experience with IaC tools – Pulumi, Terraform, or equivalent.
- Experience with Linux administration and Bash scripting.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools.
- Experience working with databases. MongoDB – Advantage.
- Familiarity with monitoring platforms – Datadog/Prometheus etc.
- Experience with GitOps and Argo CD.
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, or a similar framework.
- Experience working with a microservices architecture.