Technical Customer Success Engineer
Stream Security's platform constantly models enterprises' cloud environments, empowering security teams to detect, investigate, and respond to threats in real time. Leveraging an event-driven architecture, the platform pinpoints how threats emerge and immediately demystifies the impact of remediating them.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We're backed by top global top-tier VCs well positioned to execute our vision. We seek excellent individuals to join our journey and build a legacy.
This is a rare opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor. You will join a small but mighty, ambitious, dynamic support team.
As a Technical Customer Success Engineer, your role revolves around driving customer satisfaction through strategic support initiatives. You will manage operational aspects such as case inflow, updates, and engineer adherence while collaborating with all internal teams. In addition, you will be in charge of performance management, including guiding performance, maximizing engineer opportunities, and ensuring team goal alignment.
Additionally, you'll play a key role in aligning team goals with organizational objectives, providing feedback on specific goals for direct reports, and conducting regular performance reviews and assessments:
- Drive customer loyalty, positive references, and repeat business through strategic customer support.
- Measure success by achieving customer satisfaction goals.
- Customer satisfaction is the primary metric reflecting our mission to "Make our customers successful."
- Manage case inflow, backlogs, updates, and engineer adherence.
- Work closely with the CTO Office, Support, Product, and Engineering teams internally.
- Utilize metrics for effective operational management and support product excellence.
- Guide sustained performance through release cycles.
- Maximize engineer opportunities to exceed targets and earn recognition.
- Ensure the team meets organizational goals, including response and resolution time.
Training and Mentoring:
- Deliver technical skills training and mentoring.
- Form a collaborative learning environment for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Implement consistent and effective training programs.
Establish Goals & Objectives:
- Align team goals with organizational objectives.
- Monitor and provide feedback on specific goals for direct reports.
- Conduct regular performance reviews.
- Experience in customer-facing roles on technical aspects (Support, Technical CS/Account manager) - a must
- Two years of experience in the cloud space (cloud security - an advantage)
- Strong understanding of cloud services. AWS - a must
- Understanding and familiarity with Kubernetes and IaC preferred with Terraform
- Team player, responsible, know how to work independently, presentation skills, creativity
- Quick learner and adapter